Jump to navigation Jump to search
high definition (usually uncountable, plural high definitions)
- (uncountable) Enhanced picture quality on a TV or any other display.
- Synonym: HD
- Coordinate terms: standard definition, FHD, UHD, QHD
- (countable) A television or display device displaying images in an enhanced picture quality format or such images.
enhanced picture quality
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- high definition on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- high-definition television on Wikipedia.Wikipedia