Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In the form of a hologram or holograph.
- 2017 October 20, Ben Beaumont-Thomas, “In dreams: Roy Orbison hologram to embark on UK tour in 2018”, in The Guardian:
- Abba meanwhile, all of whom are still alive, will outsource their touring to holographic versions of themselves in 2019. “It’s perfect. We can be on stage while I’m home walking the dogs,” the band’s Benny Andersson said.
- (uncommon) Handwritten by a single writer.
- a holographic will or testament
in the form of a hologram or holograph
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked