iceblock (plural iceblocks)
- A block of ice.
- (Australia, New Zealand) An ice lolly.
1989, Mary Paul (editor, New Women′s Fiction, page 63:
- About this time I′m getting real thirsty and need an iceblock bad so I get on up and go into the dairy and take me a lemonade one, plus an aniseed wheel to keep up my energy.
- 2010, J A Mawter, So Feral!, unnumbered page,
- We meet at Robson′s corner for an iceblock — Josh, Elliot, Ryan, Finn, and me — searching for something to do.
2010, Karen Fischer, Healthy Family, Happy Family: The Complete Healthy Guide to Feeding Your Family, page 58:
- Of course my daughter said today was iceblock day, which happened to be Friday, so iceblocks became a Friday after-school treat.
a lump of ice