Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being incredible; incredibleness.
- That which is incredible.
- 1857, The British Quarterly Review, volume 26, page 111:
- But, as to its contents, who would believe such incredibilities as miracles, inspirations, or prophecies, or that God would command the perpetration of crimes like the destruction of the Canaanites?
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked