Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: in-tray
intray (plural intrays)
- Alternative spelling of in-tray
- 1999, Barbara Trapido, The Travelling Hornplayer, Viking, →ISBN, page 70:
- The rest I throw into a plastic intray. Then, when the intray is full, I empty its contents into a cardboard box.
- 2001, Duncan Schultz, Progenitor, →ISBN, page 96:
- This month's Picture magazine was the next item in his intray.
- 2004, John Francome, Inside Track, St. Martin's Press, →ISBN, page 265:
- One of Jane's regrets about the Bonfire Night Murders being shifted to the bottom of the intray was that she no longer saw much of Simon.