- (nonstandard) Contraction of it is not.
1994 September 3, Lillith Kylan Lerien, “Short message before vanishing for the weekend”, in alt.pub.coffeehouse.amethyst, Usenet:
- It'sn't that hard.
1996 December 10, Louis Nick III, “Updated Kibology Web Pages”, in alt.religion.louis-nick, Usenet:
- Or it'sn't. Or I'ven't. Or ... bah. Nevermind.
1997 May 29, Sikhivahan, “Naga's irrelevant arguments Re: PROLETARIAT SCHOOLGIRL!!!”, in soc.culture.indian.gujarati, Usenet:
- Anyway, the tone and tenor of your questions suggest that it'sn't my views that matter to you - it is that I agree with you.
1998 June 17, j.m...@usa.net, “We don't like your tackel. Your team lost”, in rec.sport.soccer, Usenet:
- NO it'sn't. His whole team is paying the price.
1998 November 3, olivier Laurent, “EU and ways of government”, in alt.politics.usa.republican, Usenet:
- I don't say it'sn't possible, I'm completly open minded .
2003 August 7, Florian Lhermite, “The Snoozing Team : 750mo no limit transfert PHP/MySQL remuneration up to 19.000$ / month”, in alt.www.webmaster, Usenet:
- It'sn't a spam. I post my messages manually with respect of this news.