Jump to navigation Jump to search
jorts pl (plural only)
- (plural only) jean shorts, a pair of shorts made from denim (especially, mid-thigh or knee-length)
- 2010 March 16, Rakieten, Ellen; Anne Coyle, Undateable: 311 Things Guys Do That Guarantee They Won't Be Dating or Having Sex, New York: Villard Books, →ISBN, OL 23936462M, page 13:
- Jorts are confusing. Do you want to wear jeans or shorts? Our guess is that what you're really saying is that you'd like to wear a longish, slouchy pair of shorts and not look too buttoned-up.
- 2011 November 18, Lefle, Anna, The Chicktionary: From A-line to Z-snap, the words every woman should know, Avon: Adams Media, →ISBN, OL 25365733M, page 106:
- Although some feel that jorts include any manner of denim short regardless of length, others describe jorts as strictly of the knee-length, baggy variety.