Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 2007, Jane Stern, Michael Stern, Roadfood Sandwiches:
- The bread is shaped like a kaiser roll but crowned with a mantle of seeds and coarse salt so abundant that it crunches audibly when bitten.
- 2011, Donald A. Gazzaniga, Maureen A. Gazzaniga, No-Salt, Lowest-Sodium Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches, page 195:
- It's a hard roll, more specifically a crusty kaiser roll, sprinkled with caraway and coarse salt instead of the more familiar poppy seed topping.
- 2013, Ava Dellaira, Love Letters to the Dead:
- So I go into the girls' bathroom, eat the kaiser roll as quickly as I can, and throw the paper bag in the trash for tampons.