Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Internet slang) A seemingly random and unintelligible string of characters, as produced by smashing a keyboard.
- 2010, Tabitha Thorlu-Bangura, "Gigs this week 15.11.10", Leeds Student, 15 November 2010:
- 2012, Virginia Montanez, "Oh the Humanity!", Pittsburgh Magazine, October 2012:
- All of my attempted heartfelt, nod-worthy and Amen-pulling sentences get interrupted with keyboard smashes. "The Pirates, for the first time in two decades, came so close to a winning season they jksdfj welkfjaf;lkjawe;flk awef;lkwejfj--"
- 2013, Kate Clark, "Iceage holds nothing back on sophomore album", The North Wind (Northern Michigan University), 21 February 2013:
- In fact, half the time the lyrics are distinctly English, other times Rønnenfelt’s accent makes it sound like he’s attempting to enunciate a keyboard smash.