Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Kicks
- plural of
- (plural only, colloquial) Pleasures, thrills.
1996, Samuel Brittan, Capitalism with a human face, page 136:
- This is a common experience among drug addicts who need stronger and stronger doses to regain the old 'kicks'.
2010, Theodore J. Kaczynski, David Skrbina, editor, Technological Slavery, page 385:
- They seek new kicks, new thrills, new adventures.
- (plural only, colloquial) Shoes.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of kick