Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (music, also attributive) Ellipsis of
- 2013 April 22, Angus Finlayson, “Mark van Hoen: Playing with time”, in Resident Advisor:
- Van Hoen produced music throughout the '80s, taking inspiration chiefly from Cabaret Voltaire and kosmische acts like Tangerine Dream. At the time, though, this was an entirely isolated pursuit.
- 2015, David Stubbs, Future Days: Krautrock and the Birth of a Revolutionary New Music, Melville House (→ISBN)
- Kosmische the genre was generally beatless, unmoored and astral in character, whereas at Kosmische the club the music was nailed… When the mood was right, you could play almost anything.