Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make way! or give way!; shout applied in cross-country skiing to make the skier in front vacate the ski track.
- road or path with clear ski tracks
- (forestry) Steep section where lumber is being driven downstream
- Tagged course in cross-country running
- en krevende løype = a demanding course
- a track or trail (for hikers)
- Animal food made from fish waste, seaweed and other ingredients macerated in warm water.
- chymosin or rennin; an enzyme which makes milk coagulate
- (dairy) Making the milk run together making cheese.
- løype melk = coagulating milk (into cheese)
- (forestry) Make something slide or glide with the current.
- løype tømmer = drive logs
- Make something come off, e.g. bark off a log.
- løype never = strip off ??
- løype bjørk = strip the bark off a birch tree
- “løype” in The Bokmål Dictionary.