Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US) Blogs on the political left, taken collectively.
- 2006 March 30, "SteveR" (username), "Re: Rumsfeld - Pre-9/11 Thinking", in tx.politics and other newgroups, Usenet:
- 2008 March 4, "O'Neil's Faggy Prostate - SWEEPEAT!!!" (username), "Re: I. . . I just couldn't do it!!! :_(", in alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox, Usenet:
- Sure, you mention some of the good things to come out of the leftosphere - what's the most recent "good" thing they have done? Hmm? All you mention is ancient history.
- 2008 March 19, "Sam Hutcheson" (username), "Re: How to ensure Obama coasts to the Democratic nomination", in alt.sports.baseball.atlanta-braves.coffeeshop, Usenet:
- 2008 December 5, Josh Painter, "Team Obama needs your help":
- When kos sneezes, the rest of the nutroots catch a cold, so [James] Webb should be an acceptable nominee to the entire leftosphere.