lifecast (plural lifecasts)
- (art) A three-dimensional copy of a living human body.
- 2009 May 28, Jon Caramanica, “A Rapper With Celebrity but No Label”, in New York Times:
- On rap Web sites, which abhor a vacuum, seemingly every move he’s made in recent months has been captured and archived in what has amounted to, essentially, a Drake lifecast: video footage and photographs of concerts, audio clips of radio interviews, endless personal and professional gossip and, oh, new songs to go with the two, “Best I Ever Had” and “Every Girl,” that have already become hits, before this Toronto rapper has even signed a recording contract.
- 2013, Todd Debreceni, Special Makeup Effects for Stage and Screen
- When both lifecasts are completed, we will put the two molds together and reinforce the seam with plaster before we fill the mold […]