Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The property that makes a person likeable, that allows them to be liked.
- 1975, Leonard Berkowitz, A survey of social psychology:
- Attractiveness and likeability isn't simply a matter of sexual desirability.
- 1998, John Philip Jones, How advertising works:
- Perhaps the most striking result of this study was that a simple advertising likeability scale predicted sales winners 87% of the time.
- 2004, Wolfgang Stroebe, Miles Hewstone, The European Review of Social Psychology
- In the category condition. participants (1) guessed the targets' academic majors and (2) rated their likeability.