Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (rare) A fascination or obsession with words.
- 2003, Richard Lederer, A Man of My Words:
- Thanks to the magic of teleconferencing, often the format for a given show is call-in, and the phones and airwaves crackle with logolepsy.
- 1900, Maurice Thompson, My winter garden: a nature-lover under southern skies:
- A case of logolepsy is easily distinguished from the perfectly sane mood which demands and imperiosly seizes the pregnant sign, and makes it the exponent of a hidden power.