Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (derogatory) low-quality, trashy
- 2005 August 11, Dave “Georgia Studebaker” Miller, “Re: Maybe I should have advertized Boomerang like this.....”, in alt.autos.studebaker, Usenet:
- That's a text book definition of low-rent hoochie mama if I ever saw it. Guarantee you she's got her tramp stamp across her hips.
- 2007, Barbara Brown Smith, Rise & Dine: Breakfast in Boston:
- Being called a "diner" may have once meant serving low-rent food, but today it's considered a compliment.