Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To enjoy luxury, to indulge.
- Luxuriate in the wonderful service of our five-star hotel.
- 2019 March 20, Ryan Lizza, “The Esquire Interview: Mayor Peter Buttigieg”, in Esquire:
- But fundamentally I think it’s a sound framework, and it creates the right sense of urgency in that we can kind of luxuriate in a debate over what the right gear might be to do carbon targets, but scientifically the right time to do it was yesterday.
- (intransitive) To be luxuriant; to grow exuberantly.
- Douglas Harper (2001–2023), “luxuriate”, in Online Etymology Dictionary.
- “luxuriate”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.