Jump to navigation Jump to search
managerially (not comparable)
- In a managerial respect; with regard to management
- 1994 February 4, Lewis Lazare, “Sins of No-Mission/Navy Pier's New Tent/MCA's Security Record Spoiled”, in Chicago Reader:
- In the Organic's case the problem is how to rejuvenate both artistically and managerially from the slow downward spiral that began when founder Stuart Gordon left for Hollywood in the mid-80s.
- 2007 March 26, Ginia Bellafante, “A Nearly Unbeatable Team and the Man Behind It”, in New York Times:
- But he did not subscribe to the winning-is-the-only-thing school, either philosophically or managerially.