Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The art or occupation of a mason.
- He studied masonry for five years.
- The work or performance of a mason
- The masonry was exquisite.
- That which is built by a mason; anything constructed of the materials used by masons, such as stone, brick, tiles, or the like. Dry masonry is applied to structures made without mortar.
- The masonry was cracked.
- The craft, institution, or mysteries of Freemasons; Freemasonry.
art or occupation of a mason
work or performance of a mason
that which is built by a mason
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked