Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The art or occupation of a mason.
- The work or performance of a mason; as, good or bad masonry; skillful masonry.
- That which is built by a mason; anything constructed of the materials used by masons, such as stone, brick, tiles, or the like. Dry masonry is applied to structures made without mortar.
- The craft, institution, or mysteries of Freemasons; Freemasonry.
art or occupation of a mason
that which is built by a mason
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked