Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (UK) (file)
megademo (plural megademos)
- (demoscene) A large, long-running demo (audiovisual presentation), sometimes one that multiloads.
- 2003, Ernest Adams, Break into the game industry: how to get a job making video games:
- I asked him to look at an Amiga "megademo" I was working on at the time. When he later saw the demo, he was so impressed he hired me on the spot […]
- 2005, "Kevin Savetz", ST>Atari ST 20 years megademo released (on newsgroup comp.sys.atari.announce)
- Twenty years after the release of the Atari ST, the atari[sic] demoscene proudly announces the release of the '20 years' megademo.