Jump to navigation Jump to search
miniyacht (plural miniyachts)
- A small yacht.
- 1990 July, Joe Skorupa, “Pocket Cruisers”, in Popular Mechanics, page 50:
- I'm not talking about a miniyacht, here. I'm talking about a sporty boat that can be legally trailered. I'm talking about a 25-footer that's less than 8 ft. 6 in. wide, which has room enough for a complete galley, full head with shower, and a midship sleeping berth.
- 2007 August 5, Kerry Burke, Jess Wisloski, “7 kids sickened by fumes while onboard boat”, in NY Daily News:
- The Staten Island family - identified by a relative as Stephen Matrangolo, his wife, Vilma Aviles, their two children, and several cousins and friends - were aboard the Lady V, a 40-foot Carver Sport miniyacht, when the odorless, colorless gas seeped in from the exhaust.
- 2008 March 16, Steve Kornacki, “Yacht Offers Historic Perspective”, in The Tampa Tribune:
- Reed and several Tampa Mayor's Cup Regatta committee members from the Davis Island Yacht Club were guests Saturday aboard the sleek, teakwood miniyacht that has carried astronauts and future presidents.