Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of making a previously non-misdemeanor activity a misdemeanor
- 1974, Richard D Knudten & Anthony C Meade, “Marijuana and social policies”, in Addictive Diseases: An International Journal, volume 1, number 3:
- Misdemeanorization is suggested as a rational solution to this situation.
- 1995, David M. Zlotnick, “Empowering the Battered Woman”, in Ohio State Law Journal, volume 56, page 1203:
- However, I argue that framing the issue as a contempt of court is still superior to the misdemeanorization of violations.
- 2011 California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill Topix
- Marijuana was decriminalized in CA a LONG time ago. What has happened now is de-misdemeanorization