- simple past tense and past participle of mix; archaic spelling of mixed.
1859, Samuel Butler, Hudibras, page 14:
- The upper part thereof was whey, / The nether orange, mixt with grey.
mixt (comparative more mixt, superlative most mixt)
- Archaic spelling of mixed.
mixt m (feminine mixta, masculine plural mixts or mixtos, feminine plural mixtes)
- Second-person singular present of mixen.
- Second-person plural present of mixen.
- Third-person singular present of mixen.
- Imperative plural of mixen.