Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈmɝ.dɚd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈmɜːdəd/
- Hyphenation: mur‧dered
Audio (US) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
murdered (not comparable)
- That has been murdered.
- 1936, Rollo Ahmed, The Black Art, London: Long, page 178:
- They apparently have a theory that the indefinable psychic gift that they call magic, and which we might designate "psychicism", can be acquired by accosting the soul of a murdered man in a burial ground at midnight.