- Pertaining to museology.
- 2007 July 20, Roberta Smith, “Space Exploration, Conducted on a Spiral”, in New York Times:
- But as a testament to what might be called the Thomas Krens legacy — he will be remembered as a builder of museums who failed to build where his museum needed it most — this is partly a depressing show, symptomatic of the kind of museological missteps that have become par for the course in New York.
- 2007 October 5, Edward Rothstein, “What’s Latex Got to Do With It?”, in New York Times:
- Of course, in the cinema gallery, where monitors and projections are accompanied by museological text labels, a voyeuristic, peep-show pleasure is partly promised; and tape loops of pornographic hydraulics hold repeat viewers in rapt attention.
- 2009 March 27, Simon Jenkins, “This hoarding of treasures is a scandal. They belong to the world”, in The Guardian:
- They are stars of the museological jet set.