Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To turn into a narrative.
- 1987, John George Moss, Future Indicative: Literary Theory and Canadian Literature:
- […] for to narrate, to narrativize, in fiction or criticism, is also to exercise power.
- 1996, Monika Fludernik, Towards a 'natural' Narratology
- Readers narrativize such texts by resorting to the experiencing frame, overruling the oddity in pronominal usage that makes such texts difficult […]
- 2005, Richard A Gilmore, Doing Philosophy at the Movies
- To fail to narrativize one's own life, to fail to redescribe oneself, Rorty suggests, is to fail to be fully human.