Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The quality of being nimble.
- 1599, William Shakespeare, “The Tragedie of Ivlivs Cæsar”, in Mr. William Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies: Published According to the True Originall Copies (First Folio), London: Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed[ward] Blount, published 1623, OCLC 606515358, (please specify the act number in uppercase Roman numerals):, IV.iii
- 'Tis better that the enemy seek us;
- So shall he waste his means, weary his soldiers,
- Doing himself offense, whilst we lying still
- Are full of rest, defense, and nimbleness.
- (property of being nimble): sluggishness
the quality of being nimble