Jump to navigation Jump to search
nowdays (not comparable)
- Pronunciation spelling of .
- 1913, Agnes C. Laut, The Freebooters of the Wilderness:
- Oh, A know vera well, we've no time for an old or a new dispensation nowdays.
- 1899, Edward Noyes Westcott, David Harum:
- I s'pose if the gen'ral run of trotters never got better 'n three 'n a half that a hoss that c'd do it in three 'd be fast, but we don't call 'em so nowdays.
- 1876, Pansy, Four Girls at Chautauqua:
- He didn't know any more than little mites of Sunday-school children do nowdays.
- Misspelling of .