Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (degree) To a detectable degree, sufficient to be observed.
- As the planet orbits the star, it causes a wobble in the star's motion, which can be detected as a small but observably large Doppler effect.
- (manner) In an observable manner.
- From the point of view of earth-based observatories, the effect of the planet's orbit around the star is that the star observably wobbles.
- (modal) Indicates that the proposition can be verified by observation.
- Observably, the star wobbles.