Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Again, a further time, once again.
- 1913, Joseph C. Lincoln, chapter 4, in Mr. Pratt's Patients:
- I told him about everything I could think of; and what I couldn't think of he did. He asked about six questions during my yarn, but every question had a point to it. At the end he bowed and thanked me once more. As a thanker he was main-truck high; I never see anybody so polite.
- All my best memories come back clearly to me / Some can even make me cry, just like before / It's yesterday once more
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see once, more.
one more time — see once again