opinator (plural opinators)
- (obsolete) One fond of his own opinions; one who holds an opinion.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Glanvill to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- second-person singular future active imperative of
- third-person singular future active imperative of
- opinator in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- opinator in Charlton T. Lewis (1891) An Elementary Latin Dictionary, New York: Harper & Brothers
- “opinator” in Félix Gaffiot’s Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français, Hachette (1934)
- opinator in Ramminger, Johann (accessed 16 July 2016) Neulateinische Wortliste: Ein Wörterbuch des Lateinischen von Petrarca bis 1700, pre-publication website, 2005-2016