Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
patterned (not comparable)
- Conform to a pattern, a model to be followed.
- The Royal Navy kept patterned birches and patterned canes at the principal dockyards as specimens, intending to standardize the main implements used for formal corporal punishment on its ships
- simple past tense and past participle of
Terms derived from patterned
- Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, Springfield, Massachusetts, G.&C. Merriam Co., 1967
- Corpun.com, a specialized website on Corporal Punishments