patterned (not comparable)
- Conformed to a pattern, a model to be followed.
- The Royal Navy kept patterned birches and patterned canes at the principal dockyards as specimens, intending to standardize the main implements used for formal corporal punishment on its ships
- Supplied with a pattern
- simple past tense and past participle of
Terms derived from patterned
- “patterned” in Webster’s Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary: Based on Webster’s Third New International Dictionary, 7th edition, Springfield, Mass.: G[eorge] & C[harles] Merriam, 1963 (1967 printing), OCLC 974117641.
- Corpun.com, a specialized website on Corporal Punishments