Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- plural of pegasus
2004, Hibbett, Myles Brandon, Zephyr Spheres and the Lost Spell, Lincoln: iUniverse, ISBN 0595313957, page 49:
- But, I think it will be too risky to try and steal horses, unipegs, pegasi, or unicorns. There are spells cast on the animals to keep track of them.
2010 November 2, McKinley, Robin, Pegasus, New York: Putnam Juvenile, ISBN 9780399246777, OL 24109544M, ch. 11:
- There were three draia — one for luggage, including gifts — and twenty-two pegasi to carry them, plus a dozen more who would fly with them.
- plural of pegaso
- nominative plural of pēgasus
- genitive singular of pēgasus
- vocative plural of pēgasus