Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of having a perpetually youthful appearance.
- 2002 April 7, Anthony Browne, “The obsession with eternal youth”, in The Guardian:
- With people living longer and treatments improving, anti-ageing medicine is now a lucrative business. But as the quest for 'permayouth' spreads beyond Hollywood, doctors warn that it could become an unhealthy obsession
- 2009 June 25, Sally Brampton, “Elixir of youth? No, Botox left me looking like a Neanderthal”, in Daily Mail:
- I knew there was a downside to having the injections; the permanently surprised eyebrows, the scarily impassive face, but I thought that was the result of too many top-ups; Hollywood's addiction to permayouth.
- 2013 September 29, Eileen Bradbury, “Permayouth: exploring the never-ending human quest for eternal youth”, in Journal of Aesthetic Nursing, volume 1, number 3: