Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a pornographic manner.
- 1991, Adelaide law review, Volumes 13-14, page 164:
- When I talk of men producing and using pornography and women being portrayed in pornography, I do not suggest that all men use pornography, that no woman produces pornography or that only women are ever portrayed pornographically.
- 2008, Jane Eastoe, Sarah Gristwood, Fabulous Frocks (page 37)
- Westwood inevitably succumbed to the allure of the dress, but her vision was in latex, cut indecently low in the neck and pornographically short in hem.
- Having extreme or explicit content, whether or not the content is sexual in nature.
- That movie is pornographically violent.