Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state or quality of being primitive.
- The opinion that life was better or more moral among primitive peoples, or among children, and has deteriorated with civilization.
- Any of a group of related styles in the arts, influenced by a belief in the superiority of primitive forms.
- 2009 January 18, Ben Rayner, “Ben Rayner's reasons to live”, in Toronto Star:
- Exuberant in its primitivism, High Kicks has a joyous, slightly naive spark that sometimes evokes the sort of tuneful messes to which Calvin Johnson's name is often attached.
state of being primitive