- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɑsɛsɪz/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɹəʊ̯sɛsɪz/
- (nonstandard, for the noun plural) IPA(key): /ˈpɹɑsɛˌsiːz/, /ˈpɹɒsɛˌsiːz/
Audio (US) (file)
The nonstandard pronunciation /ˈpɹɒsɛˌsiːz/ (with the final syllable pronounced like seize) is due to influence from plurals like parentheses and hypotheses, and perhaps even bases. Compare biases, where a similar influence is found.
- plural of
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of process
- second-person singular present indicative form of processar