Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To make something into a commercial product.
- 1990, AI Trends:
- The Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC) provides its members with new technologies which they can productize as part of their membership in the consortium.
- 2003, Dan Woods, Packaged Composite Applications: An O'Reilly Field Guide to Enterprise Software:
- Configurable processes are at the heart of the ESA platform. In this way, it productizes the integration of the underlying systems and provides the PCA developer with a homogenous model of the enterprise and the ability to define processes on top of that model.
- 2010, Tidd Joe, Gaining Momentum: Managing The Diffusion Of Innovations:
- During the period of 1992–2003, Japan focused on productizing PV as a grid-tied, small-scale PV system (over 90% of which was a standardized residential rooftop system) accounting for over 90% of its overall cumulative PV installation.