Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To use or spread propaganda.
- (transitive) To tell propaganda to someone in an attempt to influence one's views.
- 1987, Barbara Alpern Engel, Clifford N. Rosenthal, Five Sisters: Women Against the Tsar:
- After we'd managed to make ourselves comfortable in this garret, my new friends began to propagandize me. All they knew about me was that I was a student […]
- (transitive) To use something or someone in propaganda purposes.
- 1989, Judith E. Zimmerman, Mid-Passage:
- He propagandized this panacea with single-minded determination throughout the revolutionary period and even managed to establish a People's Bank for a short time before his arrest in 1849.