See also: Quidditch
- Alternative letter-case form of
2001, Virginia A. Walter, Children & Libraries: Getting It Right:
- We can disinfect headsets and teach a group of fifth graders how to play library quidditch.
2009 September 16, Brooks Barnes, “Universal Lifts the Veil on a Harry Potter Park”, in New York Times:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the keenly anticipated Florida theme park, will open in the spring and allow visitors to tour Hogwarts, buy quidditch gear and drink butterbeer.
- (by extension) Muggle Quidditch
- The uppercase initial is not recommended when referring to the real-life sport, since it was decided a distinction from its fictional counterpart must be emphazised.