Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Declension of radharc
Forms with the definite article:
- "radharc" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- "radharc" in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
radharc m (genitive singular radhairc, no plural)
- cùl-radharc m (“retrospection, looking behind; circumspection”)
- sùil-radharc m (“fascination; foresight; sense of sight, vision; fate”)
- sùl-radharc m (“eyesight; foresight; fate; fascination”)