Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: reevaluate and reëvaluate
- reevaluate (US)
- reëvaluate (diæretic)
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: rēĭvălʹyo͞oāt, IPA(key): /ɹiːɪˈvæljuːeɪt/
Audio (US) (file)
re-evaluate (third-person singular simple present re-evaluates, present participle re-evaluating, simple past and past participle re-evaluated)
- (transitive) To evaluate again; reassess; revisit; reconsider.
- The long hours and poor working conditions led him to re-evaluate his job.
- 2021 January 27, “Network News: Hydro-treated Vegetable Oil performs well in DBC tests”, in RAIL, issue 923, page 11:
- DBC Head of Sales Roger Neary added: "Rail freight is already a much greener alternative to road haulage, so to reduce our carbon footprint even further will, I hope, make businesses re-evaluate their own transport strategies."
- English terms prefixed with re-
- English terms derived from Proto-Indo-European
- English terms derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *h₂welh₁- (rule)
- English 5-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- English lemmas
- English verbs
- English multiword terms
- English transitive verbs
- English terms with usage examples
- English terms with quotations