Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To settle accounts with or to settle claims with
- After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. Matt. xxv. 19.
- To deal with
- We'll reckon with him after the deed is done.
- To take into account.
- I didn't reckon with his stubbornness.
- 1918, The Economist (volume 86, page 778)
- Swiss manufacturers reckon with the possibility of a contractless state with Germany. The Swiss public opinion is afraid that such a contractless state will lead to intolerable interferences of German authorities with Swiss economic life.
To settle accounts with or to settle claims with
To deal with