Jump to navigation Jump to search
redempcioun (plural redempcions)
- (theology) Redemption or release from sinfulness.
- One's method of or path towards redemption or release.
- Making redress; repairing a relationship or connection.
- A payment or fee, especially one acting as ransom.
- Freeing from imprisonment (often involving ransoming)
- (rare) Escape from mortality or dying.
- (rare) Payment of a tax, charge, or duty.
- (theology, rare) Spiritual overhaul or reforming.
- (theology, rare) Spiritual remission or forgiving.