Category:Middle English terms derived from Old French
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Middle English that originate from the Old French language.
|Top – A Æ B C D Ð E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T Þ U V W X Y Ȝ Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Middle English female given names from Old French (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle English male given names from Old French (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English terms borrowed from Old French (0 c, 295 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Anglo-Norman (1 c, 153 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Old Northern French (1 c, 23 e)
Pages in category "Middle English terms derived from Old French"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 511 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)