Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The capital city of Greece.
- A city, the county seat of Limestone County, Alabama, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Howard County, Arkansas, United States.
- A large unincorporated community in Los Angeles County, California, United States.
- A sizable city in Georgia, United States, consolidated with Clarke County as Athens-Clarke County.
- A city in Menard County, Illinois.
- An unincorporated community and hamlet in Henry Township, Fulton County, Indiana, United States.
- A small unincorporated village outside of Lexington, Kentucky, United States.
- A village in Claiborne Parish, Louisiana.
- A town in Somerset County, Maine.
- A village in Calhoun County, Michigan.
- An unincorporated community in Monroe County, Mississippi, United States.
- A ghost town in Clark County, Missouri, United States.
- A former mining settlement and ghost town in Nye County, Nevada, United States.
- A town and village in Greene County, New York.
- A city, the county seat of Athens County, Ohio.
- A township in Ontario, Canada.
- A borough of Bradford County, Pennsylvania.
- A city, the county seat of McMinn County, Tennessee.
- A city, the county seat of Henderson County, Texas.
- A town in Windham County, Vermont.
- A town in Mercer County, West Virginia.
- A village in Marathon County, Wisconsin.
capital city of Greece