Category:Middle English terms derived from Latin
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Middle English that originate from the Latin language.
|Top – A Æ B C D Ð E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T Þ U V W X Y Ȝ Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Middle English terms borrowed from Latin (1 c, 40 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Ecclesiastical Latin (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Late Latin (1 c, 49 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Medieval Latin (1 c, 53 e)
- ► Middle English terms derived from Vulgar Latin (0 c, 38 e)
Pages in category "Middle English terms derived from Latin"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 376 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- corner stoon