Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Resembling a cavern; vast
- 2019 November 20, Paul Stephen, “Lakes and lines offer scenery to savour”, in Rail, page 54:
- The last stop on the West Coast Main Line before you cross the border into Scotland, the strategically placed Carlisle Citadel is a station steeped in history. Opened on September 1 1847, the cavernous station was once home to seven railway companies in the pre-Grouping years.
- Having many caverns
- (dentistry) Having cavities
- (resembling a cavern): cavelike