re- + implement
reimplement (third-person singular simple present reimplements, present participle reimplementing, simple past and past participle reimplemented)
- To implement again or differently.
- 1999, Hofmeister et al, Applied Software Architecture
- A rough estimate of effort required to redesign and reimplement all of the software suggests that it will take longer than two years.
- 2003, John Brockman, The New Humanists: Science at the Edge
- So we've shown that it's feasible to understand regions of the human brain and nervous system and reimplement those regions with conventional electronics.